Your privacy is important to us!
10571091 CANADA INC. is a Canadian corporation incorporated under the Canada Business Corporations Act, with its principal place of business in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
posted on our website, set forth the general rules and policies governing your use of our website. Depending on your activities when visiting our website, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions.Data Collected
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use the website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate (for example, by publishing a report or paper on the statistics and trends in the usage of the website and the intelligent tutors).
We collect the following potentially personally-identifying information: Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, user names and emails for registered and logged in users. In addition, for users who register their user account with Facebook or Google, we collect their respective Facebook and Google account ids and their names affiliated with their Facebook or Google accounts.
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
1. Register as a user or log in.
2. Interact or converse with our intelligent tutoring systems or with other users through our platform.
3. Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
4. Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
We collect your data so that we can:
1. Manage your account and process your orders.
2. Manage your interaction and conversation history and track your study progress.
3. Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
4. Email you with customer and feedback surveys to improve our products and services.Improve our services and products.Security and Data Storage
The security of your personally-identifying information is important to us. We use all reasonable and measured steps to protect your personally-identifying information. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All the information transferred between you and us occurs over the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS), which is an encrypted application communication protocol based on asymmetric encryption. All personally-identifying information is stored in an encrypted database on a server in the United States or in Canada, which only a limited number of employees and officers of 10571091 CANADA INC. have access to through a secure connection, such as Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any personal information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Our Data Protection Officer is Iulian Vlad Serban. He is in charge of our compliance with applicable laws and regulations, such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the ePrivacy Regulation (ePR), and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). You may address him to challenge our organization’s compliance with these laws and regulations.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer by our email: email@example.comAdvertisements
Ads appearing on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. Links To External Sites
We collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to the website. We may display non-personally-identifying information publicly or share it with others. Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information
As a Canadian corporation incorporated under the Canada Business Corporations Act, we must be compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). We will not disclose personally-identifying information without your consent, except in the two exceptional cases stipulated by Paragraphs 7(3)(d.1) and 7(3)(d.2) of the PIPEDA:
7(3) ... an organization may disclose personal information without the knowledge or consent of the individual only if the disclosure is :
(d.1) made to another organization and is reasonable for the purposes of investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province that has been, is being or is about to be committed and it is reasonable to expect that disclosure with the knowledge or consent of the individual would compromise the investigation;
(d.2) made to another organization and is reasonable for the purposes of detecting or suppressing fraud or of preventing fraud that is likely to be committed and it is reasonable to expect that the disclosure with the knowledge or consent of the individual would compromise the ability to prevent, detect or suppress the fraud; Cookie Declaration
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Address: 30, Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 1H3, Canada